Maid2Clean is a company that offers domestic cleaning services to private households.
Founded In 1993 maid 2 clean has been providing these types of services to thousands of households.
The services provided by maid2clean include vacuuming, ironing, wiping surfaces, polishing, cleaning bathrooms, toilets and kitchens.
Maid 2 clean is currently looking to spread out its business even more throughout the UK, by selling Maid2Clean franchises to qualified persons.
Services and benefits provided by maid2clean that enable franchisees to retain clients include:
- All the cleaners are highly qualified and have undergone special training.
- provide high quality service, reliable and efficient services
- Insurance for cleaners for work related damages and injuries.
- The same cleaner/cleaners are assigned to a household every week for consistency.
- The client has the chance to interview the cleaner before they start,
- The cleaner will use the clients own cleaning material and products, to keep cost at a minimal and to make sure that the clients preferred cleaning products are used.
- The client will decide what work they want to be done and the time it should be done
- The cleaner can be changed any time upon the client’s request.
Franchisee qualifications for Maid2Clean
- Maid2clean requires all of its franchisees to have the following qualities:
- Must be ambitious individuals
- Confident individuals, with a good business mind.
- Must be Self-motivated individuals
- Must be Capable of planning and executing their daily workloads
- Must be very Hard working individuals with a positive mentality
Cost and Perks of having a maid2clean franchise
- Low cost entry, the cost of a Maid2Clean franchise is £9,999 + VAT, no further start up costs are required.
- Maid to clean franchise does not require a lot of investment capital.
- The cleaning business is a recession proof market.
- Assistance is provided to franchisees in order to secure a bank funding form.
- Sufficient initial training for franchisees at Head Office.
- The training is of 3 to 5 days duration and covers business planning, staffing, how to appeal to clients, managing clients, billing processes, and general administration. On top of this on going training will be provided in the future as a means of making sure that the franchisees run their businesses successfully.
Learning from the best
Since its formation in 1993, Maid2Clean has been successfully operating its business through constantly trying different business strategies and approaches to provide high quality services to its clients and to reach out to and retain more customers.
All these efforts have helped maid2clean refine its business systems to a more effective one which is now being used by franchisees to run their businesses.
Franchisees are invited to attend franchisee conferences where they will obtain further training and meet other franchisees and discuss how best to run their franchises.
Franchisees will be assigned an exclusive substantial trading area, which will not overlap with other franchisees.
For further information on the cost of the franchise you can contact Maid2Clean Franchise by using the following address and phone number.
Maid2Clean Ltd, Caiden House, Canal Road, Timperley, Altrincham. WA14 1TD
Telephone:0845 257 0677
Or fill the information request form