Qdoba Mexican Grill Restaurant
Qdoba Mexican Grill restaurant was established in 1995 by the partnership of Anthony Miller and Robert Hauser in Denver. Qdoba in its first few months of operation won the hearts of its customers and the critics through its delightful Mexican dishes.
Since Qdoba’s promising start 14 years ago it has grown vastly and currently runs over 500 Qdoba Mexican Grill restaurants, with future plans to increase the numbers of its restaurants.
Throughout its years of operations, Qdoba Mexican Grill restaurants have strived to build an unparalleled company image and a strong brand name with which its franchisee now use as a foundation to build businesses upon.
Qdoba Mexican Grill restaurant franchises are able to attract a large number of franchisees due to the following reasons:
- Qdoba has an excellent support and assistance system for its franchisees, which has exceeded the expectations of many!
- It offers support in areas such as operations and staffing.
- hey provide franchisees support in construction, information technology systems,business management training, marketing and advertising training, affordable suppliers, and location selection advice. Strong brand name and good reputation among its customer’s franchisee and critics.
- Exceptional growth forecast for the coming year, Qdoba Mexican Grill restaurant expects to gexpand rapidly by opening up new restaurants in different locations.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill restaurant is considered to be one of the best and fastest growing Mexican restaurants in the USA.
Qdoba franchise costs
Qdoba is looking for both multi-unit partners and single unit franchisees in areas all over the United States. In order to be considered for a franchisee individuals or partnerships should meet the following financial requirements:
- The Qdoba franchise fee is $35,000
- Multi-unit development agreements will require a minimum amount of $2 million with a liquidity of $500,000
- Single unit franchises will require a minimum amount $750,000 with $250,000 in liquid assets.
- Applicants must have prior experience in the food industry, be motivated ,and have drive and love for the restaurant industry.
- Applicants will be required to pay an ongoing royalty fee of 5 % of the income.
- The term of agreement is usually ten years which can be renewed at the end of the ten years depending on the performance of the franchisee.
For further information on the Qdoba Mexican Grill Restaurant franchise you may fill in the information request form
The application requires you to fill in the area/location of your choice which you are interested to open the business in (preferably near to where you reside) after that you will be required to fill in the qualifications form, followed by your contact details, and confirmation details.