Pizza hut franchise Information
Pizza hut is a restaurant chain and a well known and recognized international franchise with its headquarters in Texas, United States.
As the name might suggest, pizza hut offers different types of pizza as well as different side dishes. Pizza Hut is under the ownership of Yum! Brands, Inc., which is the world’s largest restaurant company.
Since pizza hut began franchising in 1959, it has grown to own over 13,000 stores in over 100 countries worldwide. 76% of these stores are owned by franchisees.
Being under Yum! Inc. has been nothing but beneficial for pizza hut in terms of yum!Inc.’s experiences in the restaurant business. It is this experience that has helped pizza hut and all its franchises grow and generate remarkable profits over the years.
Facts About Pizza Hut Franchise Opportunities:
It is important to understand how the pizza hut franchise works:
- Support: Pizza Hut offers considerable support to all of its franchisees in running their businesses in a way that is profitable and that will help build the pizza hut brand. This is done with the help of its highly experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated team of workers.
- Training: Franchisees will only be able to deliver a high quality services to its customers if they have a team of workers with the right skills serving the customers; therefore pizza hut offers an extensive training to all its franchisees and their workers.
- Technology: Someone new to the pizza hut business franchisees will be amazed with the state-of-the-art technology that pizza hut has taken on over the years in order to enable its franchisees to run their business and day to day operations with ease accuracy and efficiency. Pizza hut has invested a lot of time and money to develop the technologies being used including management information systems that aid in monitoring and forecasting the stores performance, online recruitment software, online training and digital marketing amongst others.
Pizza hut Franchise qualifications
Pizza hut is looking for the following qualities in its franchisees:
- People who have a strong belief in the pizza hut brand
- People with both Entrepreneurial and management capabilities.
- People who strive to deliver quality customer service.
- People with prior business experience as well as hospitality an advantage
The pizza hut franchise fee is $25,000 , however the total amount a franchisee invests may range from $315,000 to $2,975,000, this includes, grand opening , marketing, equipments and so on. How ever it does not include the purchase of real estate.
A franchisee is required to pay a royalty fee, which is 6% of sales.
Pizza hut does not offer financial support but helps its potential franchisee by directing them to banks, organizations and suppliers who have offered help to its other franchisees.
If interested you may apply online here.