Massage Envy Franchise
Massage envy is a series of massage clinics, created by David Humphreyin 2001. It is perhaps best known for its customized massage services, which are convenient, reliable and most importantly of all – relaxing!
Massage envy started to operate franchises in 2003. The franchise has proven to be very successful to both them and their franchisees due to the fact that people are more than ever in need of quality and affordable massages, something which massage envy has been able to provide reliably to its customers over the years.
Additionally, Massage Envy is a pioneering business idea that incorporates the ancient art of massage with modern business methods.
Massage envy is looking to expand its business by selling more franchise to qualified people who can introduce massage envy services to a new market.
Franchisee requirements at Massage Envy:
- · People with sufficient resources to run a successful business
- · People who are dedicated and motivated
- · People with a vision to excel in life
If you think feel that a Massage Envy franchise is for you then visit their request form which is available from the bottom of this page
Financial requirements for a Massage Envy franchise
- The franchise fee is 39000 USD
- The total amount of investment is estimated to be 292,000 USD – 470,000 USD
- Franchisee are required to pay an ongoing royalty fee of 5% of the sales
Potential Franchisee Should Take Note On The Following:
- · As mentioned above the Massage Envy team strives to provide convenience services to all its clients, in order to achieve this massage envy is required to be open 7 days a week, and customers may choose to make appointments or just walk in for a session, also massage envy therapists can go to clients homes and offer a massage there.
- · All Massage Envy therapists are well trained in the service provision area, so as to retain customers. This includes everything from greeting the customer for the first time through to the massage itself
- . Massage envy requires about twenty employees to run one unit.
- · The massage envy décor is designed to be inviting, relaxing and professional at the same time
- · Massage Envy believes in aggressive marketing through medias such as television, radio, direct mail magazines and newspapers.
- · Franchisee are allowed to own more than one unit – 93% of all franchisees currently own more than one unit.
- · Absentee ownership is strictly not allowed in massage envy franchises.
Assistance and support:
- · Assistance and directional support in all steps start-up process· Location selection
- · Interior design and décor of the massage envy clinic
- · Assistance in recruiting and staffing qualified massage therapists and other staff members
- · Assistance in the planning of the grand opening of the clinic
Theoretical training program for you and your staff
- · “Hands-onh experience training at an active massage envy clinic
- · Marketing and advertising training
- · Ongoing training to keep franchisee up to date
For further information you can fill in the confidential information request form