80:20 Financial Management franchise
80:20 Financial Management are a trained team of financial managers whose main goals are to provide accounting, bookkeeping and strategic financial management services to small sized businesses.
One of the major benefits of owning a 80:20 Financial Management franchise is that you only need to deal with a small number of clients.
This is because 80:20 Financial Management strives to build profitable long term relationships with a small number of quality clients. This means that a franchise owner is not continually chasing new clients and does not have to deal with the problems and stress associated with constantly looking for new clients.
Currently 80:20 Financial Management, is looking for franchisees all over the United Kingdom.
Cost of an 80:20 Financial Management franchise
The 80:20 Financial Management franchise fee is £19,750 including vat
For the amount paid the franchisee will receive a comprehensive package which will include the following:
- A comprehensive training programme
- The Financial Management operating license
- Business operating Equipment including: Computer; All Sage Software; Basic business stationery
- Business Insurance for 1st year of operation
- Continuous training & development
Training and Ongoing Support
As a new owner of the 80:20 Financial Management franchise you will be supported by a very experienced team in the following areas:
Training – 80:20 Financial Management The Training Programme is strategically divided into 2 stages:
- The first Stage offers training in basic bookkeeping and using the sage line 50 accounting software. This is mostly theoretical training.
- The second Stage deals with a more advanced bookkeeping, managing and accounting skills, it goes further to teach about client recruitment skills Mentoring – apart from the training that a franchisee receives at the beginning he/she will also get a mentor who will be assisting and advising the franchisee in all business matters.
Perks of owning a 80:20 Financial Management franchise
- 80:20 Financial Management has been in business for over eleven years and therefore a well established business.
- Exclusive operating territories for each franchisee however a franchisee is allowed to accept referrals from any location.
- No need for real estate thus reducing starting costs.
- Flexible working hours a franchisee plans and controls his/her own working hours depending on their personal schedule and clients.
80:20 Financial Management franchisee requirements
The most important skills or qualifications needed by a franchisee to become successful in this particular business are :
- basic business management skills
- financial management
All the above are taught in the training sessions
Other requirements include
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Adequate relationship building skills
- A keen interest in business and a desire to help them improve
- Organized, success driven ad motivated with a ‘Can mentality
- Good in calculations and with numbers
For more information about the 80:20 Financial Management franchise you may fill out and submit the information request available from their website.
Or telephone them on this numberTel: 01949 844442